Session five, “Christian Epistemology”, we look at how believers come to know what’s true while examining common questions modernists and postmodernists ask. For example:
- What about all the contradictions?
- God is just a crutch. Religion was invented by man.
- Jesus was just a man.
- The Bible we have today is not the same as when it was written 2000 years ago.
- I don’t believe in what I can’t see.
- If God exists, why is there evil?
- The Inquisition and the Crusades show that Christianity is oppressive.
- Christianity is a way to God but not the only way.
- Christianity is arrogant and exclusive.
- How do you know that your Bible is better than other religious writings?